Friday 16 March 2012

Our week with Grace

Competition winner, Grace Moulder, has now gone home, but she will be back in April to do one of National Design Academy's rendering workshops.

Whilst she was here grace has sourced accessories for each room in the apartment, created new mood boards, met with RSAV Solutions to discuss audio and video systems for the apartment, and with the help of NDA Private Clients Practice Manager, James Pilling, refreshed her CV and applied for a job at Vogue!

Talking about her brief time spent here so far Grace said: "I've had a great time working alongside James, he has really helped me understand the hands-on role of an Interior Designer. At university it's mostly theoretical work, so it has been very valuable for me to see how things work in the real world. It's also really helped me think about my future career and I now feel ready and more excited than ever to start promoting myself and what I can do to the companies I want to work for."

After spending the week with Grace James reflected: "Grace has got a great eye for details. She's very keen to envisage a space as a home that will be lived in and as such she thinks beyond just form and style, considering the function of a space. I think she has got the potential to do very well in her chosen career and I wish her all the best."

Grace Moulder with her mood board for the penthouse living room.

Grace will visit the penthouse again once all the installation work has been completed and the furniture has arrived.

1 comment:

  1. such a very nice and good source of information you share. it also a big help in my research and studies.
    web design hamilton

    ReplyDelete